Asparagus and Goat Cheese Quesadillas!
So Simple so Delic!
I had them for dinner tonight!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Corn or Flour tortillas (*I Like Corn!)
- 4 ounces herbed goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat, and cook the asparagus, stirring occasionally, until tender and lightly browned. Season with salt and pepper, and remove from heat.
- Spread one side of each tortilla with 1/2 the goat cheese. Place 1/2 the asparagus and 1/2 the cilantro on each tortilla, and fold tortillas in half over contents to form quesadillas. Brush the outsides of the quesadillas with remaining oil.
- Place the quesadillas in a skillet over medium-low heat, and cook 3 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. Cut in half and garnish with cilantro to serve.
It only takes 10 minutes to make and is only 285 calories per serving!! Let me know if you tried this recipe and how you liked it!
Post a Comment