I can't even tell you how obsessed I am with this trend right now! I've found so many cute velvet pieces for every type of wintery occasion. The looks I created below can be worn anywhere from weekend kickbacks to holiday parties. As you can see, this gorgeously tufted texture comes in a slew of forms and fabulous jewel tones, making you feel like royalty.
Trending Now: Velvet by brittany-shae featuring a cuff bracelet
My velvety picks:
1. Skater skirts and Clutches - This deep purple skirt and royal red clutch add dimensions of color to an ultra smooth fabric!
2. Cutout Couture - Royal blue is darkly romantic and the waist cutouts and crushed texture define the importance of detail.
3. Leggings and Oxford Flats- Gold velvet leggings and foxy flats featuring a lace up front and low stacked heel look awesome with anything!
4. Ballerina Dresses- Dance the night away in this princess pleated dress with a flowy fit and insanely soft feel!
5. Crop Tops and Strappy Heels- Channel your inner gothic goddess with a super sleek crop top and black magic heels.
6. Accessories- A velvet shoulder color blocking bag with gold detail, deep sea teal headband and vamp black cuff all add the perfect embellishment to any outfit!
Post a Comment